|BUSINESS PROCESSES REDEFINED, LLC - BPR|
Collecting past-due debt is a challenge for any business. BPR answers that challenge. We’ve successfully brought a new approach to the receivables industry and new levels of profitability to companies like yours.
BPR is not a collection agency; we’re a receivables management firm. As such, we provide a turnkey solution to your delinquent accounts, working with a proprietary network of the best collection agencies in the country to execute our highly analytical, results-oriented approach to collections. Drawing on our leadership team’s decades of experience, we monitor and manage the recovery process for you from start to finish, always ensuring strict compliance with the complex laws governing our industry and maintaining the highest ethical standards in the business.
As a result, you enjoy:
• Higher Gross Revenues. Thanks to the sophisticated analytics employed by BPR and the proven strategies of our agency partners, our clients routinely collect 10 percent to 20 percent more of their delinquent receivables than they did when managing the process internally.
• Lower Net Collection Costs. Due to the high volume of business we place with our network agencies, we receive, and pass on to you, highly preferential contingency rates from our agency network.
• Increased Bottom Line. Higher revenues and lower costs translate into greater profits for your organization.
• Transparent Results. You will always have full visibility into the key performance metrics relevant to your account portfolio.
• Freedom to Focus on Your Core Competencies. With BPR managing your past-due receivables, your company is free to redeploy or reduce internal staff and focus on core business activities.
If you’re tired of struggling to create a high-performance collections department in-house, or of being disappointed by collection agencies that produce sub-par results, put BPR to the challenge. Whether you’re looking to outsource your entire past-due receivables portfolio or just a portion of it, we’ll deliver the results you want.
Business Process Outsourcing. You can also turn to BPR for outsourcing solutions to a host of additional business processing activities, including data entry and document imaging, skip tracing, payment processing and legal services.
Agency Audits. BPR is available to conduct thorough quantitative and qualitative audits of your current collection agency to assess its professional and legal qualifications and benchmark its performance against its peers.
Professional Services. BPR’s executive leaders are available to consult with industry professionals on operations issues, diversity spending, and merger and acquisition opportunities. They also are available to work with creditors, hedge funds and other investors in brokering debt purchases and sales, and for a wide range of public speaking engagements.